Start Time – 10am each day
Finish – 5.00pm each day
Your Nail Technician course will include:-
- Professional Student Kit – Enough product for up to 40 sets of nails.
- UV Lamp – A top quality fully programable lamp (UV Gel course only)
- Loan of Nail Trainer/Practice hand
- Student Notes – Comprehensive notes
- Certification – On successful completion.
Class number are limited to a maximum of 6 students. This allows for individual instruction where needed and for questions to be gone through thoroughly.
You will need to have a model with you on day 3 and on your 4th and final day at 1.00pm. On the 4th day, your model should have approximately two weeks growth on their nail enhancements – these enhancements must have been completed by you on or after the third day of the course. Organise this with a friend or friends well in advance.
On successful completion of your course, The Nail Academy provides an introduction to Public Liability Insurance cover, at a comprehensive rate for all nail professionals.
Please bring a passport size photo of yourself to class on the first day.
For all days please come dressed smart casual but comfortably.
Surrey, GU16 7HZ