We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
We may use this information to contact you from time to time.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested.
- We respond to a court orders or legal process or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of service
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Cookies are used by almost all websites, for a variety of purposes:
- Analysis of visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’).
- To personalise pages and remember visitor preferences.
- To manage shopping carts in online stores .
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted advertising.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.